Name of Staff: Dr Racheal Poh
Designation: Senior Lecturer
Qualifications: Doctorate in Education (Ed.D) (Curriculum and Instructional Methods) Universiti Sains Malaysia, Masters in Business Administration (MBA) (International Business) Universiti Sains Malaysia, Bachelor of Commerce (BComm) Marketing & Management (Murdoch University)
- Poh, W.M,. Poh, Racheal & Khor, K.C. (2023) Factors Influencing Consumers’ Purchase Intention Towards Lego in Penang. Sintok International Conference on Social Science and Management 2023 (SICONSEM2023), Kedah, Malaysia.
- Xian, T.K; Poh, Racheal. (2022). Factors Influencing Working Adults’ Awareness of Individual Financial Planning. GATR-Global Journal of Business and Social Sciences Review, 10(3), 148–162. https://doi.org/10.35609/gjbssr.2022.10.3(4).
- Ng, Louis, Soo, H. S., Tan, B.W., Tang, C.F., Lee, H.W., Poh, Racheal (2022). Consumerchant: A Revolutionary Sharing Economy Business Model (pp32). Galeri Ilmu Sdn Bhd.
- Mah, K.F., Poh, Racheal, Goh, C.H. and Tan, S.T. (2022). Determinants of Cryptocurrency Acceptance as a Payment Method among Consumers in Penang, Malaysia. Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal, 26(2), 1-20.
- Poh, Racheal and Tan, B.W (2021). Faculty Online Teaching Readiness, Beyond the Unpredictable. Northern Malaysia Economic Bulletin (ECOFI). School of Economics, Finance and Banking, Universiti Utara Malaysia. August 2021 ISSN: 1511-3477.
- Poh, Racheal and Kanesan, A. (2019) Factor’s Influencing Students’ Research Self-Efficacy: A Case of University Students in Malaysia. Eurasian Journal of Educational Research. 82, DOI:
- Tan, B.W., Tang, C.F., Lee, H.W., Poh, Racheal and Lim, C.E. (2019). The influence of domestic investment and foreign direct investment on economic growth in Thailand. The Empirical Economics Letter. 18(3), ISSN 1681-8997.
- Fairuz, S., Wong, T. A, Poh, Racheal and Khor, W.M. (2019) Globalisation or Localisation – Factors to be considered by architects in their architectural practices in Malaysia. African Journal of Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure, GCBSS Malaysia, ISSN: 2223-814X.
Achievements and Awards:
- Best Mentor for the Alibaba Global Digital Transformation Programme in 2023
- Project consultant for the book publication entitled ConsuMerchant 1.0 with PGMall Berhad in 2022
- INTI University Seed Grant recipient for the research project entitled “Faculty Online Teaching Readiness” in Malaysia in 2022
- Supervised over 33 MBA final year students in INTI International University Penang within 2021-2022
- INTI Innovation in Teaching Award Recipient in 2021
- INTI University Lecturer Ambassador in 2021
Official Correspondence Address
School of Digital Technology
Wawasan Open University
54, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah,