Name of Staff: Log. Stella Hoo Yee Hui
Designation: Senior Lecturer
Qualifications: MBA (UPM), BIBM (Hons) (UUM), P.Dip. In Logistics & Transport (AK), Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport, UK (CMILT), MLogM
International Business, Logistics Management, Inventory Control, Supply Chain and Service Marketing
1. Hoo Yee Hui, & Yudi Fernando (2019). Improving Competencies for the Courier Service Industry in Malaysia. In Advanced Methodologies and Technologies in Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurship, (pp. 268-277). IGI Global.
2. Hoo Yee Hui, & Yudi Fernando (2018). Improving Competencies for the Courier Service Industry in Malaysia. In Encyclopedia of Information Science and Technology, Fourth Edition (pp. 2802-2809). IGI Global.
3. Hoo Yee Hui, Andreen Lee Ann Qi, Ong Chee Pherng, and See Jasmine. Emergence of E-commerce: Consequences to the Courier Service Industry, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Business and Communication. April 2014.
4. Hoo Yee Hui, Tee Chee Wee, Oon Kam Hoe, Cheah Kit Lip. Factors Affecting Employee Engagement and Retention Towards Job Satisfaction., The 6th National Human Resource Management Conference (NHRMC2012), December 2012.
5. Wei Chooi Yi , Hoo Yee Hui & Jasmine See. Relationship between Learning Styles and Content Based Academic Achievement among Tertiary Level Students, The Enhancing Learning: Teaching and Learning Conference. November 2011.
Official Correspondence Address:
School of Business and Administration
54 Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah
10050 Penang, Malaysia