Name of Staff : Ts. Mohd Khairul Afzan Mohd Lazi
Designation : Lecturer
Qualifications : Diploma in Civil Engineering (UiTM Penang), Bachelor (Hons) in Civil Engineering (UiTM), Master of Science in Civil Engineering (UiTM)
Public transportation, pedestrian characteristic, ground borne vibrations, railway engineering, environment engineering.
1. “Comparison of Ground-Borne Vibration Induced by Railway within Peak and Non-Peak Hours”, International Journal on: The Academic Research Community Publication, 2019.
2. “Empirical Study of Speed Characteristics at Sag Vertical Curve for Two-Lane Rural Highway”, International Conference on Science, Engineering & Technology (ICSET) 2019.
3. “Pedestrian Route Choices Between Escalator and Staircase During Descending at Masjid Jamek Terminal”, Malaysian University Transportation Research Forum (MUTRFC) 2015.
4. “Assessing Pedestrian Behaviour and Walking Speed at Staircase: A Review”, International Civil Engineering Conferences (INCiEC) 2015.
5. “A Study on Pedestrian Behaviour at Staircase and Escalator: A Review”, International Civil Engineering Conferences (INCiEC) 2014.
Official Correspondence Address:
School of Science and Technology
Wawasan Open University
54, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, 10050 Penang