Name of Staff: Dr Krishna Veni Selvan
Qualifications: PhD (Electrical Engineering) (UTM, Johor), MEng (Electronic and Computer Engineering) (UNIMAS), BEng (Hons) (Electronic and Computer Engineering) (UNIMAS)
- Energy harvesting devices
- Electrical and power generations
- Micro/nanofabrication technologies including modeling, simulation, and power analysis studies
Please visit the Google Scholar for more details. https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=KKBMnjIAAAAJ&hl=en
- Selvan, K. V., Hasan, M. N., and Ali, M. S. M. (2019). “Methodological reviews and analyses on the emerging research trends and progresses of thermoelectric generators”. International Journal of Energy Research, 43, 113–140.
- Selvan, K. V., Hasan, M. N., and Ali, M. S. M. (2019). “State-of-the-art reviews and analyses of emerging research findings and achievements of thermoelectric materials over the past years”. Journal of Electronic Materials, 48, 745–777.
- Selvan, K. V., Rehman, T., Saleh, T., and Ali, M. S. M. (2019). “Copper–cobalt thermoelectric generators: Power improvement through optimized thickness and sandwiched planar structure”. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, 66, 3459–3465.
- Selvan, K. V. and Ali, M. S. M. (2018). “Copper–nickel and copper–cobalt thermoelectric generators: Power-generating optimization through structural geometrics”. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, 65, 3394–3400.
- Selvan, K. V. and Ali, M. S. M. (2016). “Micro-scale energy harvesting devices: Review of methodological performances in the last decade”. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 54, 1035–1047.
- Selvan, K. V. and Ali, M. S. M. (2018). “Design, fabrication, and characterization of lateral-structured Cu-Ni thermoelectric devices”. In 31st IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems, pp. 665–668.
- Selvan, K. V., Muhammad, M. S., and Masra, S. M. W. (2012). “Ensembles of DNA letters for the design of unique DNA library using a modified version of multi-criteria VEDEPSO optimizer”. In 2012 Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC), pp. 1–8.
- Muhammad, M. S., Selvan, K. V., Masra, S. M. W., Ibrahim, Z., and Abidin, A. F. Z. (2011). “An improved binary particle swarm optimization algorithm for DNA encodings enhancement”. In 2011 IEEE Symposium on Swarm Intelligence (SIS), pp. 1–8.
- Selvan, K. V., Muhammad, M. S., Masra, S. M. W., Ibrahim, Z., and Lim, K. S. (2011). “DNA words based on an enhanced algorithm of multi-objective particle swarm optimization in a continuous search space”. In 2011 International Conference on Electrical, Control and Computer Engineering (INECCE), pp. 154–159.
Official Correspondence Address:
School of Technology and Engineering Science
Wawasan Open University
54, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah,