Dear Graduating Students,
Congratulations! We are happy to announce that you will be graduating at Wawasan Open University’s Graduation April 2022, on 30th April 2022.
1) Formal Conferral of Award on 30th April 2022
- This enables students who are eligible to graduate to be conferred their awards as early as possible, i.e. soon after completion of study. You need not wait until the next physical convocation ceremony to receive your scroll and transcript.
- You must register and pay the Graduation Fee. The registration will be opened from 1st till 10th April 2022.
- You can collect scroll and transcript from your respective Regional Centres from 30th April 2022 till 31st May 2022.
2) Physical (In-Person) Convocation Ceremony Tentatively Scheduled in November/December 2022
- Even after you have collected your scrolls, the University welcomes you to attend a physical convocation ceremony, tentatively scheduled in November/December 2022. During this ceremony, you will wear your academic regalia and walk across the stage. This is an opportunity for you to be congratulated by the University leadership, and celebrate your achievement with family, friends and the University community.
- All April 2022 graduates will receive invitation by email (university and personal email addresses) at the end of the third-quarter of 2022 to join the physical convocation ceremony. We will announce later the additional charges for attending the physical convocation ceremony. Therefore, please check your student record in the Student Portal to ensure your personal email address is correct and kindly look out for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further details and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) are posted on the Convocation website (https://www.wou.edu.my/convocation) for your information.
Once again, please accept our heartiest congratulations on your graduation.
Wawasan Open University