Our Course is designed for:
- ECE teachers in kindergartens and those who are currently pursuing a Diploma in Early Childhood Education (DECE) to prepare them for CEFR Level B English certification required by the Malaysian Ministry of Education.
- Students or adults who want to improve their English proficiency or for career development.
- Duration: 24 weeks (6 months)
- Contact hours: 2 hours per week
- Class time: 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. every Wednesday
- Commencement date: 2nd June – 10th November 2021
Students will be required to complete assignments and coursework during non- contact hours to reinforce learning.
All classes will be conducted online via Microsoft Teams until further notice while all assessments will be done using our dedicated Learning Management System – FlexLearn.
- RM1,750.00 (Fees are inclusive of tutorials, course eBook, supplementary learning materials and the APTIS external examination fees).
- As part of the enrollment for the course, candidates need to sit for a Placement Test and the results of the test will indicate the candidates’ eligibility for enrollment.
- Candidates need to create a Student Account on www.edmodo.com and use the enrolment code 6sjbi8 to take the Placement Test. The test is conducted online and can be taken anytime after 17th May 2021. The test can be done remotely and the results will be available upon completion.
- Registration will commence from 17th May 2021. Please contact your nearest Regional Centre for any enquiries.
- A Certificate of Completion will be issued to participants when they successfully complete the course.
- The course is taught by highly qualified and experienced lecturers who are dedicated and committed to making the language learning experience an enjoyable and meaningful one.
- All participants who pass the course are encouraged to take the APTIS test conducted by the British Council at the end of November 2021.
- There is no expiration date for the APTIS certificate.
More information about the Aptis test can be found at https://www.britishcouncil.my/exam/aptis.
Visit our Regional Centre near you or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You may also contact us at the following numbers:
- Toll Free Careline: 1300-888-968
- WhatsApp: 019-4749323 (Monday-Friday, 10.00am-7.00pm)