APEL.C : Credit Award
Graduate faster! Save up to 30% off time and fees when you claim credits with your work experience!
The APEL.C is applicable to:-
- Learners registered at any Higher Education Institutions regardless of the mode of entry, whether through the conventional or APEL.A route.
- All areas and levels of qualification in the MQF.
- Postgraduate level of study; the credit award is limited only to the courses in programmes conducted via coursework and mixed modes.
- All courses except for final year project-based courses and dissertations.
- Industrial training which includes practicum can be considered based on the suitability of the field.
(ii) APEL.C Assessments (Challenge Test and/or Portfolio Submission)
(iii) Eligibility for credit transfer
For Challenge Test or Portfolio assessment, students would need to achieve at least 50% of each course learning outcome being assessed for the credits to be awarded.
(iv) Claim procedure (for successful outcomes)
'Student Handbook for APEL.C’
‘Guidelines to Good Practices: APEL.C'
Accreditation of Prior