Taking Aspiration Further
Tutor Recruitment Info
Wawasan Open University - the people’s university is dedicated to serve the needs of adult learners. Currently, it offers sub-degree, degree and postgraduate programmes through the open distance learning mode. Based in Penang, it strategically utilises information technology, a network of regional centres, learning centres and a team of well-trained tutors to support students throughout the nation. In line with the University’s mission, we are looking for innovative and dynamic academics who can provide leadership to drive our continuous pursuit of excellence.
Tutorial activities are conducted in Regional Centres located in PENANG, IPOH, KUALA LUMPUR, JOHOR BAHRU, and KUCHING.
- Part-time tutors for the July 2017 Semester
- Part-time tutors for the July 2017 Semester - Diploma in Early Childhood Education Courses
- July 2017 Course Synopsis
- Types of Tutoring and Assessment
- Roles & Responsibility of Tutors
- July 2017 Tutor Training - Information to be uploaded later
- Applying for a vacancy - Application form and Tutor Resume forms can be downloaded here.
Please submit a comprehensive resume including copies of academic certificates and a recent passport-sized photograph to email@example.com. All applications are to be submitted via email only.
All applications must reach us by 14 May 2017 .
Only short listed candidates will be notified.