Name of Staff: Tan Yee Chyan
Qualifications: BEng (USM), MSc (USM)
Mr Tan joined the School of Science and Technology, Wawasan Open University as a lecturer in December 2012. He graduated from Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) with a Bachelor degree (Hons) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering in 2002 and from Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) with a Master of Science degree in Microelectronics in 2006.
Course Development Experience:
He is the course coordinator for following courses:
1. TIC309/10 ICT Project Course
2. TEE 206/05 Digital Electronics
3. TEE 208/05 Analog Electronics
4. TEE 301/05 Signals & Systems
5. TEL 204/05 Semiconductor Device Physics
6. TEL 305/05 Microprocessor & Microcontroller
7. TEE 101/05 Engineering Mathematics I
8. WUC 111/03 Foundation Mathematics
His areas of research interest are microelectronics and power electronics.
1. Tan Yee Chyan and Tun Zainal Zulkifli, (2005). DESIGN AND SIMULATION OF THE INPUT STAGE FOR BATTERY POWERED INTEGRATED CIRCUIT AUDIO AMPLIFIER. J. Solid St. Sci. and Technol. Letters, Vol 12, No 1 & 2 (2005) 225-234, The MASS Malaysia
2. Tan Yee Chyan and Tun Zainal Zulkifli, (2005). Design of a Low Voltage High Power Efficiency Audio Amplifier Using Deep Sub-micron CMOS Process. MMU International Symposium on Information and Communications Technologies.
Official Correspondence Address:
Wawasan Open University
54, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah,