Name of Staff: Shirley Tan Cheng Peng
Qualifications: MIT (Technopreneurship) (USM), BMM (Hons) (UUM)
Shirley Tan has about 10 years of IT and Multimedia teaching experience. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia (Hons) in 2005 and Master’s Degree in IT (Technopreneurship) in 2010. She has also published and presented papers in international conferences. She has experience working as a courseware/content developer, website designer/developer and as an IT Project Manager.
- TEC 315/05 Web Design Fundamentals
- TEC 317/05 Web Development and Deployment
Technopreneurship, Electronic Commerce (E-Commerce), Multimedia, Management Information System (MIS), IT and Computing
1) Tan Cheng Peng, Nasuha Lee Abdullah, 2011. E-Business Solution with Do It Yourself E-Business Startup Kit (DIYEBiz). Proceeding of 2011 2nd International Conference on Future Information Technology (ICFIT 2011), 16-18 September 2011,. Singapore, 169-173. [Citation Indexed ISI Proceedings]
2) Tan Cheng Peng, Azrina bt P Jamal Mydin, Siti Sarah Md Rahim (2012). User Acceptance of Home security System. Journal of Han Chiang College, Vol.6.
3) Lim Seng Chee,Tan Cheng Peng, Ahmad Suhaimi Baharudin, 2013. Consumers’ Perspective View: A Preliminary Study on Factors Influence Small and Medium Enterprises(SMEs)in Penang Island Reluctant to Use e-Commerce Application. International Journal of Information Systems and Engineering (IJISE), ISSN : 2289-3709 ASCENT 2013, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, 11 –12 April 2013
4) Tan Cheng Peng, Azrina bt P Jamal Mydin, Siti Sarah bt Md Rahim, 2012. A Discussion on Users’ Intention of Installing Home Security Systems in Malaysia. Journal of Han Chiang College, Vol 6.
5) Azrina bt P Jamal Mydin, Tan Cheng Peng, Siti Sarah bt Md Rahim, 2012. Using Gianthello to Improve Grammar amongst the Generation Z. Journal of Han Chiang College, Vol 6.
Official Correspondence Address:
Wawasan Open University
54, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah,