Centre For Graduate Studies
Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
(1) Regular Entry
- Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA of at least 2.5; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA of less than 2.5 with a minimum of 5 years working experience in the relevant field; OR
- Any other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government and approved by the Senate of the University
(2) Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL)
Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) provides an opportunity for individuals with working experience but lack of formal academic qualifications to pursue their tertiary studies. APEL involves the identification, documentation and assessment of prior experiential learning to determine the extent to which an individual has achieved the desired learning outcomes, for access to a programme of study.
Applicants should comply with the following admission criteria stipulated by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA):
- The candidate should be at least 30 years of age in the year of application and possess at least STPM / Diploma / equivalent (e.g. foundation) with relevant work experience.
This post-graduate diploma programme aims to extend the provision of continuing professional executive education programmes for working adults in the region through the use of open and distance learning (ODL) methods. It exposes students to the core areas in management to enable them to have a broad based and in-depth knowledge of all managerial functions
The programme will enable graduates to engage in supervisory and middle-level management positions in business organisations, both in the private and public sectors.