Centre for Professional Development & Continuing Education
The Centre for Professional Development & Continuing Education (PACE) offers high quality short courses and training programmes for self enrichment and the professional development of the workforce from the public and private sectors.
PACE programmes and courses are designed and delivered in collaboration with academics from the University, professional bodies as well as through its own or external trainers. They are specially customised to meet the continuing professional development needs of the business world and civil society.
PACE trainings can be offered entirely face-to-face, entirely online, or in a blended mode, according to the convenience of learners.
The following courses/trainings are HRDF claimable.
- Short duration in-house/public training workshops
- Single-course registration
- Strategic Academic Partner-Corporate Training (SAP-CT)
- Long duration Courses offered by the Schools
- Externally supported projects (international partnerships)
Training on Human Resources
- Critical HRM Skills for Non-HR Managers *
- Managing Organisational Behaviour (An Applied Psychological Approach)*
- The Law on Dismissal: A Guide For Managers*
*[Click to download the e-flyers]
Holiday English Classes:
English Classes for foreign students (on group basis) during school holidays.
For further enquiries, please contact PACE at:
Tel: (604) 2180-239/ 281
Fax : 04-227 9123
Call toll-free Careline: 1-300-888-968 (WOU)