School of Business and Administration
Bachelor of Business (Hons) in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
To enrol, click here or visit your nearest Regional Centre or Support Centre and submit the following documents:
- 2 passport photos
- Photocopy of your IC, certificates and transcripts (bring along the original for validation).
- A completed application form which is available at all Regional Centres, Support Centres and online at the website.
This programme is designed to address the increasing opportunities and challenges in logistics and supply chain management of rapidly changing global businesses. This degree will equip you with knowledge and expertise in procurement, strategic sourcing, freight transport management, inventory management, warehouse management, customs and forwarding. This will enable you to be highly adaptive in solving problems arising from the dynamic field of logistics and supply chain management.
Graduates of this programme can expect to be qualified for a wide range of career choices in any business, government and non-profit organisations. This includes:
- Manufacturing and Services Companies
- Distribution and Retailing Corporations
- Trading Companies
- Courier Service Companies
- Forwarding / Shipping / Airline Companies
- Port Authorities
- Transportation Agencies
- International Sourcing / Procurement Centres
- Third-Party Logistics / Warehousing Companies