WOU Community - Friends and Family Programme
WOU’s Friends and Family Programme offers rewards for introducing new students. It is open to all registered students, active or inactive tutors, part-time lecturers, alumni of WOU, and school counsellors.
Rewards are given in in the form of rebates for tuition fees (for students). Tutors, part-time lecturers, alumni and school counsellors receive their rewards in cash.
Terms and Conditions
1. The F&F applies to new students referred and registered within the enrolment period of the particular intake.
2. Returning students or re-enrolment cannot be considered as Friends & Family (F&F).
3. To qualify for the rewards, the recommended friends and/or family (F&F) member must have paid the course fees in full, and not owe the University any fees as of the date of approval. The recommended F&F must remain active as a WOU student for one semester.
4. Any friends and/or family names that are found to be duplicated on more than one F&F form will be declared null and void.
5. All rewards for existing students can only be used as rebates for tuition fee only, and are not redeemable for cash or transferable. Ambassadors in their final semester of study are required to provide their bank details to the RC for the purpose of crediting the F&F reward directly to their bank account upon approval. Failure to do so will result in the University not being able to process the payment. Ambassadors in their Final Semester of Study must have completed at least 80% of the credits required under the prescribed programme of study.
6. WOU Staff, Tutors, Part-Time Lecturers, Alumni, Final Semester Students and NGO members will receive their F&F reward in cash credited to their account.
7. Friends and family who have received the EPF, PTPN loans or any other forms of financial support will still need to adhere to the Terms and Conditions as listed in the programme.
8. WOU reserves the right to change the rewards to other items similar in value for whatever reasons.
9. In order to qualify for the rewards, the F&F form must be received and approved by the RC Director before the friends and/or family enrol at the Regional Centres.
10. Only original copies of the F&F forms that are approved by the RC Director will be accepted under this programme.
11. All F&F forms must carry the name, NRIC number, contact number and signature of their FF member to be valid.
12. All results pertaining to the FF rewards as announced by WOU are deemed final and no correspondence will be entertained.
13. Terms and Conditions of this FF programme are subject to change without prior notice.
To apply, click to download the F&F Ambassador Form.