WOU Community - Friends and Family Programme
Wawasan’s Friends and Family Programme offers rewards for introducing new students. It is open to all registered students, active or inactive tutors, part-time lecturers, alumni of WOU, and school counsellors.
Rewards are given in in the form of rebates for tuition fees (for students). Tutors, part-time lecturers, alumni and school counsellors receive their rewards in cash.
No. of FF introduced
> 1 or more
Reward per FF introduced (RM)
Terms and Conditions
1. Returning students or re-enrolment cannot be considered as Friends & Family by any Student Ambassadors.
2. This programme is for enrolment in Full-Time Study for May 2017 Intake.
3. The FF reward applies to new students referred and registered from 20 February 2017 onwards for May 2017 Intake.
4. To qualify for the rewards, the recommended friends and/or family (FF) member must have paid the course fees in full, and remain active as a WOU student for one semester.
5. Any friends and/or family names that are found to be duplicated on more than one FF form will be declared null and void.
6. All rewards for students can only be used as rebates for tuition fee only, and are not redeemable for cash or transferable.
7. Friends and family who have received the EPF or any other forms of financial support will still need to adhere to the Terms and Conditions as listed in the programme.
8. WOU reserves the right to change the rewards to other items similar in value for whatever reasons.
9. In order to qualify for the rewards, the FF form must be received and approved by the RC Head before the friends and/or family enrolled at the regional centres.
10. Only original copies of the FF forms that are approved by the RC Head will be accepted under this programme.
11. All FF forms must carry the name, NRIC number, contact number and signature of their FF member to bevalid.
12. All results pertaining to the FF rewards as announced by WOU are deemed final and no correspondence willbe entertained.
13. Terms and Conditions of this FF programme are subject to change without prior notice.