School of Business and Administration
Bachelor of Business (Hons) in Sales and Marketing
This degree programme specialises on the fundamentals of different aspects of marketing including areas dealing with brand and product management, customer service and various methods of marketing and advertising including the internet and social media. Combined with various management courses, you get a strong business foundation and acquire the skills and knowledge to understand buying behaviour of individuals and businesses and design relevant strategies to market your products and services effectively.
Programme Learning Outcomes
- Acquire knowledge in business-related fundamentals in the field of logistics and supply chain.
- Demonstrate comprehensive expertise within an organisation in the field of logistics and supply chain
- Provide creative, innovative and effective solution to problems related to logistics and supply chain management.
- Communicate effectively in written and spoken forms to other professionals and the community.
- Function effectively as individuals or in teams for improvement in logistics and supply chain management.
- Perform tasks professionally, ethically and with humane responsibility, in line with business code of conduct.
- Recognise the need for and to engage in life-long learning and professional development in the logistics and supply chain management.
- Be self motivated and able to apply entrepreneurship skills to serve the organisation.
- Demonstrate effective leadership and responsibility to contribute towards the improvement of relationship among business partners.
Graduates of this programme can expect to be qualified for a wide range of career choices in any business, government and non-profit organisations. This includes:
- Sales Management
- Advertising and Promotion
- Communication and Public Relations
- Product Planning
- Key Account Management
- Brand Management
To enrol, click here or visit your nearest Regional Centre or Support Centre and submit the following documents:
- 2 passport photos
- Photocopy of your IC, certificates and transcripts (Bring along the original for validation)
- A completed application form which is available at all Regional Centres, Support Centres and online at the website.