School of Business and Administration
Bachelor of Business (Hons) in Management
Graduates of this programme can adjust to an extremely wide range of management and administrative positions in any business, government and non-profit organisations.
- Human Resource
- Operations Management
- General Management
- Business Consulting Services
- Services Departments
To enrol, click here or visit your nearest Regional Centre or Support Centre and submit the following documents:
- 2 passport photos
- Photocopy of your IC, certificates and transcripts (bring along the original for validation).
- A completed application form which is available at all Regional Centres, Support Centres and online at the website.
This programme covers extensively the fundamental principles and applications of management theories that allow you to apply management concepts to be a significant contributor to any business organisation. You will develop skills to appreciate, assess and address key issues that drive a corporate in a dynamic business environment. This will enable you to be highly adaptive to solve problems arising from the ever changing business environment.
Programme Learning Outcomes
- Possess knowledge and understanding in the concept of management.
- Demonstrate comprehensive expertise within an organisation in the field of business management.
- Demonstrate skills and capability in problem solving related to the field of management.
- Communicate effectively both in written and spoken form to stakeholders.
- Demonstrate social skills and responsibility in order to function in a team based management task.
- Apply ethical values, integrity and professionalism in performing management tasks.
- Recognise the need for and to engage in life-long learning and professional development in management.
- Be self motivate with enhance entrepreneurship skills to serve the organisation.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills and responsibility as an individual, and in a group.