School of Business and Administration
Bachelor of Business (Hons) in Banking and Finance
To enrol, click here or visit your nearest Regional Centre or Support Centre and submit the following documents:
- 2 passport photos
- Photocopy of your IC, certificates and transcripts (bring along the original for validation).
- A completed application form which is available at all Regional Centres, Support Centres and online at the website.
In a globally connected world, banking and finance experts influence many people with their decisions on how money and credit are distributed as well as in handling investments and other banking services. With this degree programme, you will be exposed to the basic concepts and practices in banking and finance, which includes areas like corporate finance, economics and banking operations. You will also be equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to understand both Malaysian and global banking and financial systems.
Graduates of this programme can expect to be qualified for a wide range of career choices in any business, government and non-profit organisations. This includes:
- Investment Banking
- Retail and Corporate Banking
- Real Estate and Asset Management
- Risk Management
- Insurance and Funds Management
- Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Research Analysts
- Security Analysis and Advisory
- Brokerage Services
- Finance in Public Sector
- Islamic Banking