Expanding WOU community through students,
tutors, alumni and VPP employees introducing friends and families
You can now get rebates for your tuition fees for each
friend or family that you introduce to WOU. The more friends
or family you introduce, the more rebates you will earn!
Who is eligible for this programme?
1. Applicable to all registered students,
active or inactive tutors, alumni of WOU and VPP employees.
What are the incentives/rewards to be given under
No. of FF introduced
Reward per FF
2 - 4
5 or more
What are the terms and conditions for this
Friends & Family programme?
1. The student & tutor ambassador must have a
2. Returning students or re-enrolment cannot be
considered as Friends & Family by any Student Ambassadors.
3. This programme is for enrolment in January 2014
Intake (Semester 1/2014).
4. The FF applies to new students referred and
registered from 23 September 2013 onwards for January 2014 Intake.
5. For those FF who applied and qualified
either for WOU study grant or Guaranteed Rebate, the
respective Ambassadors will be entitled to only 60% of the F
& F rewards.
6. WOU employees and/or their immediate family
members are not eligible for this programme.
7. To qualify for the rewards, the recommended
friends and/or family (FF) member must have paid the course
fees in full, and remain active as a WOU student as at 15th
8. Any friends and/or family names that are
found to be duplicated on more than one FF form will be
declared null and void.
9. All rewards can only be used as rebates for
tuition fee only, and are not redeemable for cash or
10. Friends and family who have received the EPF,
PTPTN loans or any other forms of financial support will
still need to adhere to the Terms and Conditions as listed
in the programme.
11. WOU reserves the right to change the rewards to
other items similar in value for whatever reasons.
12. In order to qualify for the rewards, the FF form
must be received and approved by the ROD before the friends
and/or family enrolled at the regional centres.
13. Only original copies of the FF forms that are
approved by the ROD will be accepted under this programme.
14. All FF forms must carry the name, NRIC number and
signature of their F&F member to be valid.
15. All results pertaining to the FF rewards as
announced by WOU are deemed final and no correspondences
will be entertained.
16. Terms and Conditions of this FF programme are
subject to change without prior notice.
Click to download the
Student's FF form or
Tutor's FF form or
Alumni's FF Form or
VPP Employee's FF Form
For more information, kindly contact CARELINE or your
regional centre today!
* CARELINE: 1-300-888-968
* Ipoh Regional Centre: 05-2436323
* Kota Bharu Regional Centre: 09-7487323
* Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre:
* Bandar Utama Regional Support Centre:
* Johor Bharu Regional Centre: 07-5564323
* Penang Regional Centre: 04-2180133
* Kuching Regional Centre: 082-578923
* Klang Regional Support Centre: 03-33252353
* Subang Regional Support Centre: 03-56355323