WOU Community - Friends And Family Programme
Expanding WOU community with WOU community introducing friends and family.
You can now get rewarded for each friend or family member that you introduce to WOU. The more friends or family you introduce, the more you will earn!
Who is eligible for this programme?
1. Applicable to all WOU students, alumni, tutors, part-time lecturers, staff* and WOU approved NGOs partners.
*Regional Centre staff, MarCom and Senior Management from Chancellery are not eligible.
What are the incentives/rewards to be given under this programme?
Individual rewards in the form of cash per friend/family introduced who registered as new enrolment only (see table below). For existing students, you are rewarded with rebates for tuition fees (reward will be credited to your account with WOU).
What are the terms and conditions for this Friends & Family programme?
1. The FF applies to new students referred and registered within the enrolment period of the particular intake.
2. Returning students or re-enrolment cannot be considered as Friends & Family.
3. FF who applied and qualified for promotion, discounts or any form of tuition fee rebates, the respective Ambassadors will be entitled to only 70% of the FF rewards.
4. To qualify for the rewards, the recommended friends and/or family (FF) member must have paid the course fees in full and not owe the University any fees as of the date of approval with exception to IPO instalment cases. The recommended FF must remain active as a WOU student for one semester.
5. Any friends and/or family names that are found to be duplicated on more than one FF form will be declared null and void.
6. All rewards for existing students can only be used as rebates for tuition fee only, and are not redeemable for cash or transferable. The rebates shall remain in the system for two consecutive semesters only and claimable via WOU MyEnrolment. Ambassadors in their final semester of study are required to provide their bank details to the RC for the purpose of crediting the FF reward directly to their bank account upon approval. Failure to do so will result in the University not being able to process the payment. Ambassadors in their Final Semester of Study must have completed at least 80% of the credits required under the prescribed programme of study.
7. Tutors, part-time lecturers, alumni and NGO members will receive their FF reward in cash credited to their account.
8. Friends and family who have received the EPF, PTPTN loans or any other forms of financial support will still need to adhere to the Terms and Conditions as listed in the programme.
9. WOU reserves the right to change the rewards to other items similar in value for whatever reasons.
10. In order to qualify for the rewards, the FF form must be received and approved by the RC Director before the friends and/or family enrol at the Regional Centres.
11. Only original copies of the FF forms that are approved by the RC Director will be accepted under this programme.
12. All FF forms must carry the name, NRIC number, contact number and signature of their FF member to be valid.
13. All results pertaining to the FF rewards as announced by WOU are deemed final and no correspondence will be entertained.
14. Terms and Conditions of this FF programme are subject to change without prior notice.
Click to download the F&F Ambassador Form.
For more information, kindly contact CARELINE or your Regional Centre today!
* CARELINE: 1-300-888-968
* Penang Regional Centre: 04-2180133
* Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre: 03-92817323
* Ipoh Regional Centre: 05-2436323
* Johor Bahru Regional Centre: 07-5564323
* Kuching Regional Centre: 082-578923
* Bandar Utama Regional Support Centre: 03-76297223
* Klang Regional Support Centre: 03-33252353