WOU Community - Friends And Family Programme
Expanding WOU community through students, tutors and alumni introducing friends and families.
Rewards are given in the form of tuition fee rebates (for students). Tutors and alumni will receive their rewards in cash.
Who is eligible for this programme?
1. Applicable to all registered students, active or inactive tutors, and alumni of WOU.
What are the incentives/rewards to be given under this programme?
What are the terms and conditions for this Friends & Family programme?
1. The student, tutor & alumni ambassador must have a WOU ID.
2. Returning students or re-enrolment cannot be considered as Friends & Family by any Student Ambassadors.
3. This programme is for enrolment in Part-Time Study September 2018 Intake.
4. The FF applies to new students referred and registered from 13 August 2018 onwards for September 2018 Intake.
5. For those FF who applied and qualified either for WOU Study Grant or Guaranteed Rebate, the respective Ambassadors will be entitled to only 70% of the FF rewards.
6. WOU employees and/or their immediate family members are not eligible for this programme.
7. To qualify for the rewards, the recommended friends and/or family (FF) member must have paid the course fees in full, and remain active as a WOU student for one semester.
8. Any friends and/or family names that are found to be duplicated on more than one FF form will be declared null and void.
9. All rewards can only be used as rebates for tuition fee only, and are not redeemable for cash or transferable.
10. Friends and family who have received the EPF, PTPTN loans or any other forms of financial support will still need to adhere to the Terms and Conditions as listed in the programme.
11. WOU reserves the right to change the rewards to other items similar in value for whatever reasons.
12. In order to qualify for the rewards, the FF form must be received and approved by the RCD before the friends and/or family enrolled at the regional centres.
13. Only original copies of the FF forms that are approved by the RCD will be accepted under this programme.
14. All FF forms must carry the name, NRIC number and signature of their FF member to be valid.
15. All results pertaining to the FF rewards as announced by WOU are deemed final and no correspondences will be entertained.
16. Terms and Conditions of this FF programme are subject to change without prior notice.
Click to download the Student's FF Form or Tutor's FF Form or Alumni's FF Form or PGRM Ambassador Form.
For more information, kindly contact CARELINE or your regional centre today!
* CARELINE: 1-300-888-968
* Ipoh Regional Centre: 05-2436323
* Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre: 03-92817323
* Bandar Utama Regional Support Centre: 03-76297223
* Johor Bharu Regional Centre: 07-5564323
* Penang Regional Centre: 04-2180133
* Kuching Regional Centre: 082-578923
* Klang Regional Support Centre: 03-33252353