Name of Staff: Dr. Lim Gee Nee
Qualifications: PhD, MBA, Bsc. (University Malaysia Sabah)
Professional Body Memberships:
- International Journal of Business Strategy & International Academy of Business and Economics in IABE
- International Association of Feminist Economy, IAFFE
- Asian Academy of Applied Business, AAAB
Course Development Experience: Marketing
Research Interest: Marketing
Research Projects and Consultancy Work:
1. Providing Training for Kelaniya University of Sri Lanka
2. Provide and contribute business plan and development consultancy for private companies. For example as one of the freelance consultant in developing marketing strategies for Ratanak Medical Hospital to be a distinct Medical Centre, catering for premium market segment from the locals, tourists and expatriates.
3. Also provide startup consultancy mainly for those foreigners who plan to startup food and beverages business mainly cafes and pubs in Cambodia.
4. Conduct research on Poverty area in Northern District of Sabah specifically Rungus Ethnic using SLA model.
1. International Business Analysis and Opportunity of Thailand. International Journal of Business and Social Sciences 7 (1).
2. Human Governance for Teaching at Higher learning Institution in Malaysia. Journal of Public Administration and Governance 6 (1), pp. 1-5.
3. Understanding Poverty and Vulnerability by Utilizing the Sustainable Livelihood Approach: A Comprehensive Study among Rungus Ethnic in Sabah, Malaysia. Malaysian Journal of Business and Economics 2 (1).
4. The Relationship between Skills, Training, Education of Human Capital and Poverty: New Data from Rungus Household in Pitas, Sabah. Cambodia: The 5th International Conference of the Asian Academy of Applied Business (AAAB-UMS)
Conferences, Seminars and Workshop:
1. Postgraduate Seminar 2016. University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka.
2. Malaysia-China-Asia Pacific Women's Economic Summit. Ministry of Women, Family and Community Development.
3. Financially Empowering Women Through ICT NAM Institute For The Empowerment of Women (NIEW).
4. The 5th International Conference of the Asian Academy Applied Business. University Malaysia Sabah.
5. Participant for the Social Sciences Postgraduate National Seminar 09, Hotel Gurney, Penang, Malaysia on 28th October 2009. University Science Malaysia.
Official Correspondence Address:
School of Business and Administration
Wawasan Open University
54, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah,