Join Me @ WOU Car Sticker Campaign
(For Part-Time and Full-Time Students)
How Does The Campaign Work?
1) Get a free Join Me @WOU sticker for your car by providing the following:
- Your Student ID/IC.
- Proof that you have liked Wawasan Open University's (WOU) Facebook page.
2) Take one picture of your own car at a random location with the Join Me @WOU sticker and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Car Plate Number and visible Join Me @WOU sticker.
3) Selected photos will be uploaded on WOU’s Facebook page with an announcement asking the WOU Student/Alumni to collect their Mystery Gift from their respective Regional Centre.
Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Contest Period
- The Car Sticker Campaign (“Campaign”) starts at 12.01am on 10th November 2016 and runs until 11.59pm on 10th December 2016 (“Campaign Period”).
2. Eligibility to win a Mystery Gift
- Participants must be students or alumni of Wawasan Open University (WOU), whether Full-Time or Part-Time.
- Employees of WOU, its advertising agencies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Participants must have an existing Facebook account and must “Like” WOU’s Facebook page.
- Gift Recipients will be randomly chosen from the entries submitted by the Participants.
3. Notification of Recipients
- WOU reserves the right to use only Facebook as the sole platform for announcing the Recipients.
- WOU reserves the right to forfeit Gifts for any Recipient who does not provide the required details upon receiving the request/notification from WOU.
4. Campaign Gifts
- WOU reserves the right to change the Gifts without any prior notification.
- Each Recipient shall be entitled to one (1) Gift only.
- Gifts not claimed from the Regional Centre within one month upon mailing delivery from WOU shall be forfeited. Gifts are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable in any other form for whatever reason. Recipients are solely responsible for the collection of their Gift. WOU and its representatives shall have no liability to the Recipients in any respect whatsoever.
- Gifts are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- WOU makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the Gift and shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage thereto or arising there from.
- Gifts must be claimed in person unless WOU advises otherwise. Identification which includes a photograph will be required (examples include identification card/drivers licence/passport which displays a photograph of the Recipient).
- In special situations, and subject to the absolute discretion of WOU, a Recipient may nominate a designated representative to collect a Gift. The representative will be required to present written authorisation from the Recipient and identification which includes a photograph for both the Recipient and their representative.
- In the event that a Recipient chooses not to accept a Gift within one (1) month from the announcement date of the Recipient on the Contest official website, the Recipient shall be deemed to have forfeited any and all claims to that Gift, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of WOU.
- The Recipient(s) of any Gift(s) may at the absolute discretion of WOU be required to execute a deed of release and indemnity in a form prescribed by WOU in order to receive the Gift.
- All Gifts are accepted entirely at the risk of the Recipient, and WOU excludes all warranties in connection with any Gift to the extent permitted by law. Recipients shall comply with the terms and conditions of each Gift.
5. Publicity and Advertising
- WOU reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion to use the nicknames, names, and photographs involved in the entries of the Participant(s) and/or representatives without first obtaining any consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Participant(s) and/or representatives for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media.
6. Variation to the Terms & Conditions
- WOU reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these Campaign Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the Participants shall be bound to such changes.
- WOU will not be responsible or liable for:
a) any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experience by the participating Internet line and/or resulting from participation or the downloading of any materials in the Campaign. In the event of such error, interruption and or failure, WOU shall not be responsible or liable for any failure by any Participants to participate in the Campaign at any time.
b) any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature to any Participants or their authorised representatives resulting from their participation in the Campaign.
c) any error (including error in notification of Recipients), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, Internet line failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorised access to entries, PC troubles whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- WOU reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign, to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Campaign Terms and Conditions. No correspondence shall be entertained. WOU further reserves the right to cancel, modify suspend or delay the Campaign in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.