School of Business and Administration
Bachelor of Business (Hons) in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Recognise the need for and to engage in life-long learning and professional development in the logistics and supply chain management.
- Be self motivated and able to apply entrepreneurship skills to serve the organisation.
- Demonstrate effective leadership and responsibility to contribute towards the improvement of relationship among business partners.
The following are examples of career possibilities that students can expect upon graduation.
Positions in manufacturing and services companies, multinational distribution centres, trading companies, courier service companies, forwarder / shipping / airlines companies, logistics service providers, port authorities, armed forces and transportation agencies.
This programme is designed to cater to the increasing opportunities and challenges in logistics and supply chain management of modern businesses. The programme focuses on elements of procurement, inventory, logistics management, as well as in-bound and out-bound supply chain. It also focuses on the operational and strategic issues in global supply chain management.
Programme Learning Outcomes
- Acquire knowledge in business-related fundamentals in the field of logistics and supply chain.
- Demonstrate comprehensive expertise within an organisation in the field of logistics and supply chain.
- Provide creative, innovative and effective solution to problems related to logistics and supply chain management.
- Communicate effectively in written and spoken forms to other professionals and the community.
- Function effectively as individuals or in teams for improvement in logistics and supply chain management.
- Perform tasks professionally, ethically and with humane responsibility, in line with business code of conduct.